Monday, November 19, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lashes

I am no pro when it comes to applying false eyelashes and I typically don't because I hate working with the glue.  I was given a free starter kit for Kiss Ever PRO Lashes by Influenster as part of the Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012 and I was nervous and excited all at the same time.

I've spent some time practicing putting on the lashes and working with the glue which is actually very easy to use and I'm very impressed.  I'm happy with the results I've gotten while alone in the bathroom and I've decided I'm going to wear them on Thanksgiving Day when I host my family.

I will post a pic later...but a few things I've learned:
  1. Start by putting black eyeliner on your lash line.
  2. Then apply mascara to your own eyelashes.
  3. From here you will apply the Kiss Ever PRO Lashes
  4. Once the glue has dried go over the false lash line with black eyeliner again.
  5. And reapply mascara to the tips.
Can't wait to show you my finished product on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment