Monday, November 19, 2012

Mini Candle Mighty Scent-sational

Everyone knows two things about me...1) I love to have friends and family over, and 2) I LOVE to have a great smelling house.  Not just good, I want the great scent to be noticed and I want to share it.  The Mini Candles at Bath & Body Works deliver!  I first heard about these Mini Candles it was from a friend who described the Mahogany Teakwood scent as "how all men should smell".  I was tickled and surprised when I was given a sample of that very scent by Influenster as part of my Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.

So...yep...she was right.  This scent is more than amazing and I love the miniature candle option.  Bath & Body Works is currently offering their mini candles 2 for $5 and they are worth every penny.  The mini candle fills the room with a great scent and there are so many to choose from!  Bath & Body Works also offers 3-wick candles for a great price in the same amazing scents.

I am picking up a handful of candles for my Thanksgiving Party.  I love to place candle votives inside various sizes of vases.  They get a lot more use this way than if there are flowers and it creates a clean beautiful glow.  The only problem I can see from these candles is how to choose just a few scents!!!  ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment