Thursday, November 15, 2012

Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012

I was more than excited to be chosen for Influenster's Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012 and even more excited when I received it.  Here's a run down of the items I am testing...I'll post reviews soon!
  • Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - can be found at your local Walgreens or Target.  This little tool will help with your updos.  $7.29
  • NYC New York Color Individual Eyes Custom Compact - the All-In-One for your eyes.  Every step you need to make your eyes pop!  I found this at Target.  $4.99
  • Not Your mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream - helps get rid of the frizz and flyaways.  $6.00
  • Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit - can you say Ooh La La?! $5.99
  • Bath & Body Works Mini Candles - great new scents to fill your home with warmth and comfort.  $3.50
  • EBOOST - Effervescent powders or shots to give you an extra boost of energy and immunity for your busy day-to-day.  $28 for a box of 20
  • Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin - Face Cleanser and Night Cream for Dry Skin: a hypo-allergenic system to take steps out of skin care.
**See me opening my Beauty Blogger VoxBox with this link:  Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012

Influenster provides free product for testing and reviewing.  Ask me about getting involved or click the Influenster link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment