Monday, December 3, 2012

How do you do Marshalls?

I'm going to go a little off book here because it's the Holiday Season and we all have a lot of shopping to do.  If you are like me you are always looking for a great bargain, and where better to shop than Marshalls.  I love finding great deals on clothes, shoes and HANDBAGS!  I find great decorations for my home, toys for my son and the best deals on pillows, sheets and blankets.  Don't forget to also check out their bath and body collections and hair products and accessories.

Check out the Philosphy Marshmallows For Toasting Trio Set I got for only $16.99!!  (That's half the cost of Amazon.com)

I also picked up some Big Sexy Hair products for about half price as well.  With prices this low and these great gift box options they are the perfect purchase for everyone on your Christmas List.

Visit Marshalls on Twitter and Facebook for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment