Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beauty is in the Eyes

Have you heard of NYC New York Color?  This is a brand that I hadn't heard of in the past, but I have grown to absolutely love.  I was sent the IndividualEyes Customer Compact for Smokey Eyes and it literally comes with everything you need to create a great smokey look.  This is a pallet that consists of primer, illuminator, an applicator and four colors that compliment one another to create an easy beautiful smokey eye.

I found the color pallet very easy to use and the results I got were great!  My color transitioned easy from day to night simply by using the darkest color atop what I'd been wearing during the day.

I have spent some time checking out their website and can't wait to try the color pallet for my specific eye color.  I love makeup at affordable prices!  Check it Out at NYC New York Color


Thanks @Influenster for sending this my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment