Sunday, November 18, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

I have been eyeing-up the Spin Pin for a long long time.  I go thru bobby pins like crazy and they're constantly found all over my house instead of in my hair.  It drives my husband nuts!  LOL.  I always wondered if the spin pin had the abillity to actually do what it advertised even with the weight of my long hair so I was more than happy when Influenster sent the Spin Pin by Goody Hair with the Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012.  I was pleasatly surprised when I played around...and even go a bunch of compliments at work when I wore a cute hairstyle using the spin pin.
  Fun Bun

Knot Bun

While I really enjoyed how my hair looked and how easy it was to use....not to mention my hair held extremely well...even on a really busy Saturday night serving tables...I don't feel like I have as much control of my hairstyle when using the spin pin.  It basically ended up with my style being determined by how the pin went in and the hair fell.  Don't get me wrong though, I will continue to use this on my hair regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment