Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beautiful Skin for my Sensitive Skin

My skin is extremely important to me.  I've made it a priority to take care of it and I'm always looking for great products to help me with that.  My nighttime regiment can be a very long process, but I want to look my best so I primp, maybe more than others.  There are a lot of products out there that serve individual purposes when it comes to cleaning and moisturizing the skin, so when I received Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin from Influenster with my Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012 I was a little skeptical.  I had not heard of the brand before and I can be set in my ways.

When I first tried the hypo-allergenic system I was happy by the lightweight formula that makes up the cleansing portion of this process.  I use a face brush when cleaning my face to really get in to my pores and this cleanser worked well.  What I like most is the Night Cream for Dry/Very Dry Skin.  This moisturizer has a very light fragrance to it that was nice and calming.  My skin has felt and looked great for the last week.  I am very happy to be using this product and found it right away at Target.

Check out more products from Boots here and receive a free Mini when you purchase 3 No. 7 Items:  Shop Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment