Monday, July 8, 2013

AVEENO NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL Hair Care

There comes a time in everyone's life...or should I say there are many times in everyone's life...when our bodies start to change.  I know what you're thinking...puberty...ugh.

NOPE...that change was easy!  I'm talking about all the changes that happen after that...the changes no one tells you about.  I'm talking about dull, lifeless, dandruff filled hair!

It's true...it happens.  And it sucks!

I was excited to be chosen to receive free samples of AVEENO NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL Hair Care Shampoo and Conditioner (also available in a 2-in-1) as it is formulated to work on both dry flaky skin and healthy-looking hair.  It's awesome to be able to still use just a shampoo and conditioner.  You can alternate between your regular shampoo and conditioner OR use it daily as it's that gentle...awesome.

I am thrilled with the way my hair looks and feels!  Now...to deal with the greys...

Get a $3.00 coupon for AVEENO NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL below and check out Smiley360 for your chance to test products and share your own reviews!

AVEENO NOURISH+ DANDRUFF CONTROL


No comments:

Post a Comment