Tuesday, July 10, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure

As a mom, a wife, a full-time employee, a part-time employee and a personal business owner I don't have the time I used to have to pamper myself at the salon.  And while one may think I may have the money to do so with my multiple jobs, I don't have that either.  The thing is, I still like to look and feel good.

So I had a Bachelorette Party to attend and figured it was the perfect event to test my imPRESS Manicure courtesy of Influenster and my MomVoxBox.  Not only are there multiple sizes to choose from, they were easy to apply and looked completely natural.  The colors are great and the manicure lasts up to a week.

I'm so happy to have found a product that I can use at home to make myself feel beautiful.  Check out imPRESS for the various colors and patterns to try now.  Find your manicure at Walgreens, CVS, Kmart and other stores nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment